Complaint Review: U.S. Metal Buildings

• Submitted: Wed, October 26, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, October 26, 2011

• Reported By: U.S. Metal Buildings — Leona Valley California United States of America
U.S. Metal Buildings
355 Industrial Park drive, Boone North Carolina North Carolina, California United States of America

U.S. Metal Buildings Luis, John, Jim HARRASMENT North Carolina, California

This was a serious case of harassment. My husband and I were interested in purchasing a Metal building so I went on line and got several prices.  I had filled out an online survey in which building we were interested in, unfortunately I had to leave my number. The next morning I received a call from Jay who was a very nice guy sent me an email and told me if I was interested please get back to him.   The next week I received a call at 7:00am from US Metal buildings  I asked the salesman if he knew what time is was and he said yes most of their customers like for them to call them at that time. I told them to lose my number if we are interested we would call them.   Every week sometimes twice a week I have been receiving calls from this company at 7:00 am still I spoke to the so called manager and he told me to start acting like a lady and not like a Red neck.  What is going on in this world I am so glad I did not purchase any thing from this company and just to let you know do not give out your number to these people. I have filed with the BBB, I have to block several of their numbers and I am going to file a police report.  They threatened to call of number a 150 times a day.  What a caring and responsible company this is.....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2011 07:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Metal-Buildings/North-Carolina-California-/US-Metal-Buildings-Luis-John-Jim-HARRASMENT-North-Carolina-California-792560. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U.S. Metal Buildings