owned

Complaint Review: US Mortgage Funding Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, August 13, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, August 13, 2010

• Reported By: Marty — Alexandria Virginia United States of America
US Mortgage Funding Inc.
1200 Clint Moore Road, Suite 2 Boca Raton, Florida United States of America

US Mortgage Funding Inc. recommended by: Irwin Mortgage US Mortgage Funding, Inc., took my bank draft of $2,000.00 to begin litigation with Flagstar Bank to lower my monthly payment. Boca Raton, Florida

Letter received from Irwin Mortgage that they could help me lower my mortgage payments, I called the number in the letter, made first contact with Mr. Craig Feit, U.S. Mortgage Funding.  Asked if the was Irwin Mortgage and he assured me that they (Irwin) send out letters to their past customers and they, US Mortgage, handles their clients.  Explained that I was having problems paying my mortgage and could they help me get it lowered and make it a regular mortgage rather than interest only.

Signed papers on May 13, sent 2-years of taxes, bank account information, all personal papers required.  Reassured that I would be approved sent in $2,000.00 for legal fees.  Legal fees paid via bank drafts.  No communication in June or July.  Left messages, can only call after 5:00 pm when I am at home.

Sent e-mail 8-13 to Laura Mantey, returned as undeleverable.  Sent fax, document failed to be sent.

I have been scammed out of $2,000.00, and I want my money back plus the $12,000.00 I owe in unpaid mortgage to my lender.   Good thing I have no credit cards!

My current lender has begun foreclosure on my home.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2010 07:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Mortgage-Funding-Inc/Boca-Raton-Florida-33487/US-Mortgage-Funding-Inc-recommended-by-Irwin-Mortgage-US-Mortgage-Funding-Inc-took-m-631287. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Mortgage Funding Inc.