Complaint Review: US Mortgage Funding Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, May 29, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, May 29, 2012

• Reported By: Kim — Plainfield Illinois United States of America
US Mortgage Funding Inc.

US Mortgage Funding Inc. Roger Jenkins Took away my dream to stay in my home until my children graduated Internet

I was recently divorced and contacted US mortgage funding about helping me get a loan modification on my mortgage.  It was an interest only and ARM that was about to change.  I heard about them on the radio and called them.  They informed me that the fee for their services was three payments of 800 dollars.  But it was tax deductible and if they were not able to help me I would get my money back.  I made two payments and they contacted me regularly about the status of my case.  But when I stopped hearing from them, I did not make my final payment.  But now I am out the $1600.

I have three children and my son is disabled.  I am now facing foreclosure.  They are a horrible company and now I feel like I cannot trust anyone!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2012 08:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Mortgage-Funding-Inc/internet/US-Mortgage-Funding-Inc-Roger-Jenkins-Took-away-my-dream-to-stay-in-my-home-until-my-chil-889800. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Mortgage Funding Inc.