attempts

Complaint Review: U.S. Multipack Courier Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, June 22, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, June 22, 2012

• Reported By: Maria — Azusa California United States of America
U.S. Multipack Courier Inc.
4425 E. Olympic Blvd. Los Angeles, California United States of America

U.S. Multipack Courier Inc. Work at Home SCAM, Identity Theft Los Angeles, California

As with the other 4 posted complaints I was a victim of internet identity theft. In mid-April I was contacted by an "so-called employment recruiter" to please send a resume if I was interested in being a shipping assistant from home.

I submitted my resume and received a phone interview from "Robert". Then in a few days got an email from Anne Novack "Recruiting Dept." with a contract, I9 and W4 which I filled out and faxed to them.

The next week I got an Email from Celina Kaminski line manager of remote operations department which included detailed guides on how to preform my duties and that she would be my primary contact.

About 2 weeks later I received a shipment of expensive audio equipment shipped to my name as the purchaser. That alarmed me and I called the company that shipped it and learned it was bought with a Master Card in my name (I don't have any credit cards). I reported to them this was fraud and identity theft and they emailed me a prepaid shipping label to return the shipment.

I tried to contact Celina both by email and phone. No email response and answering machine on the phone. After which the log in to their employee website stopped working. Now the company website is down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2012 03:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Multipack-Courier-Inc/Los-Angeles-California-/US-Multipack-Courier-Inc-Work-at-Home-SCAM-Identity-Theft-Los-Angeles-California-901496. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U.S. Multipack Courier Inc.