Complaint Review: US National Grant Department

• Submitted: Wed, February 11, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, February 11, 2009

• Reported By:utica New York
US National Grant Department
1900 Howell Branch Rd Winter Park, Florida U.S.A.

US National Grant Department*** Dont Give Them Your Bank Account Number SCAM! Winter Park, FL 32792Winter Park Florida

I received a call today from a man who said I was chosen for a government grant for $7000, that some how I was randomly selected. I kept asking for more information but the man could not provide me any further details. I ended up asking for a manager to get on the phone. Instead of being transferred to another line...I heard men talking in the background and another man got on the phone stating he was the manager named "John Martin". I then asked for his direct line but he kept insisting that he did not know his phone number. I then asked the own manager of the company dont even know his own extension. He then kept asking for my routing number of my bank account. I did not give him that..and the call got heated and I ended up hanging up.
Please beware of this SCAM.

utica, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2009 01:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-National-Grant-Department/Winter-Park-Florida-32792/US-National-Grant-Department-Dont-Give-Them-Your-Bank-Account-Number-SCAM-Winter-Park-422965. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US National Grant Department