Complaint Review: U.S. OFFICE & INDUSTRIAL SUPPLY

• Submitted: Mon, August 04, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, August 04, 2008

• Reported By:Chattanooga Tennessee
U.S. OFFICE & INDUSTRIAL SUPPLY
6924 CANBY AVENUE UNIT #106 RESEDA, California U.S.A.

U.S. OFFICE & INDUSTRIAL SUPPLY COMPANY SENDS YOU MORE THAN WHAT YOU ORDER AND YOU GET THE BILL BUT CAN NEVER GET ANYONE ON THE PHONE RESEDA California

The company calls and gives you a good deal, like it was the 2" clear tape with our company. I told them we would take 2-packs which contains 6 rolls in each pack and it should have been .99 cent per roll.

We then receive a two cases which came about a week or two later and then I get the bill which is for $335.66 and $49.10 of that is for the handling charge which I was told we would get free shipping and we did on the two packs that I did order, I didn't order no two cases.

Now the problem is getting someone on the phone to fix this problem, because on the invoice it states that there will be all kinds of charges if this isn't paid within 30-days and my company will not pay this, if I don't get this matter resolved I could lose my job!

Shelia
Chattanooga, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2008 01:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-OFFICE-INDUSTRIAL-SUPPLY/RESEDA-California-91335/US-OFFICE-INDUSTRIAL-SUPPLY-COMPANY-SENDS-YOU-MORE-THAN-WHAT-YOU-ORDER-AND-YOU-GET-THE-359049. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U.S. OFFICE & INDUSTRIAL SUPPLY