Complaint Review: U.S. OFFICE & INDUSTRIAL SUPPLY

• Reported By: KJ — Mequon Wisconsin United States of America
U.S. OFFICE & INDUSTRIAL SUPPLY
7405 Woodley Ave Van Nuys, California United States of America

U.S. OFFICE & INDUSTRIAL SUPPLY - Fraud - Scam - Van Nuys, California

I got a call from a salesman at US Office & Industrial Supply. He said they would send me a roll of bubble wrap at $30, with free shipping and a free gift, to try and earn our business. I thought, ok, usually the bubble wrap is about $40-$50 for that size roll, so I'll do it.  I got 2 boxes of the product delivered about a week later, but I had googled the company when it came in to see if they had a catalog online. I noticed several complaints about the company online, so I told my warehouse manager not to use the bubble wrap, I wanted to see if we got an invoice for it. 3 days later, I got an invoice, they charged us $191.04 for the 2 boxes, PLUS $34.72 shipping.  I called the number on the invoice and they had someone call me back, I told them I would not pay the bill and wanted to return both boxes at their expense. She said she would send a call tag and have them picked up this week. We'll see if it happens.

All in all, don't fall for this!!  You'll be charged WAY more than they say and the product is cheaply made at best. I wish I had looked them up first, it would have saved me a lot of time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2010 09:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-OFFICE-INDUSTRIAL-SUPPLY/Van-Nuys-California-91406/US-OFFICE-INDUSTRIAL-SUPPLY-Fraud-Scam-Van-Nuys-California-583948. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U.S. OFFICE & INDUSTRIAL SUPPLY