Complaint Review: US ONLINE AMERICA GROUP

• Submitted: Fri, December 05, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, December 05, 2008

• Reported By:Rogers Ohio
US ONLINE AMERICA GROUP
www.usonlineamericagroup.com , Arizona U.S.A.

US ONLINE AMERICA GROUP, Stobel Marketing Group Called me about a business opportunity. Tempe Arizona

You know I am about sick and tired of all these so called business opportunities. Today I was called by a Chris from Us Online America Group. He told me who he was and what company he worked for. They wanted me to listen to an audio. So I listened of course. Chris got back on the line and asked me questions. I told him it was Christmas and I really didn't have the extra money. He told me to hold on a minute. He came back and told me that the fee was now $59. I told him I still couldn't do that. He told me it was a business opportunity and that I would have to invest something. Well he tried to talk to me about it a little more and I told him I still couldn't do it. He then hung up on me.

I also wanted to tell you guys about a letter I received in the mail last month. I was really excited about doing a secret shopper thing. Well the letter told me to deposit this check. Wait for it to clear, usually it only took one day. I really should have researched this a little better. Well anyhow the bank told me the check had cleared which it didn't it came back. Said they could not locate the account. I really just can't believe that there are people out there who want to take money from innocent people. These people took money from my kids. Anyhow, they told me to go to walmart and Jcpenney and spend $40 at both places and moneygram some money to canada to a Lori Norris. I did all of this and when I got back home is when I realized that the check did not clear. I can't believe this is what this world is turning to. Go get a real job people. Well you know they say what comes around goes around.

Mel
Rogers, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2008 12:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-ONLINE-AMERICA-GROUP/Arizona/US-ONLINE-AMERICA-GROUP-Stobel-Marketing-Group-Called-me-about-a-business-opportunity-Te-398233. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US ONLINE AMERICA GROUP