Complaint Review: U.S. ONLINE AMERICA GROUP

• Submitted: Thu, January 24, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, January 24, 2008

• Reported By:CAMBRIDGE Ontario
U.S. ONLINE AMERICA GROUP
404 W.Broadway Rd. Suite# 107 TEMPE, Arizona U.S.A.

U.S. ONLINE AMERICA GROUP Ripped me off $1000.00 for scam advertisement which resulted no income. TEMPE Arizona

I was contacted by U.S. America Online Group from Tempe Arizona. The salesman offered me a home based business oportunity by selling Dish Sattelite Services. He said it would involve setting up my own website which they would use to connect to their site adress the www.buymydish.com.

This stage was fairly inocent, costing my website the DOLARFASTSATELLITE.TV about $50.00/year and the affiliate site www.sateliteamerican.com/23105 about $19.98/mo.

Nothing happened for about 3 weeks when I got a call from Mr Chris Hagan and introduced himself as my future advertising manager. He said the present set up not likely would bring me any income and if I want to make money I have to spend money. He said they allready have a flash advertisement set up and they could run 7500 per six months for $3500.00. The ads would be connected to hundreds of retail stores such as Future Shop and other electronic outlets selling TV-s. He said he used to work for American Television Broadcasting. He said they would not give any guarantee but he known it works. I could not afford the kind of money he asked, but he talked to his boss Mr Burt Munney and the 7500 ads were sold to me for $1000.00.

He said I should not worry because even just 1 out of 100 will result in a service package buyer than I more than make my money. When more than 600 ads were delivered and I did not see any income I try to contact them but nobody was awailable to talk to me. Four E-mails sent to them were unanswered. The problem is the ad quite atractive you can view it yourself at buymydishtv but no sales made after near 2000 ads gone through.

It is posible that the sales actually made but pocketed by USOAG.

My Internet Knowledge not good enough to able to track down what is going on between the American Sattelite and USOAG and living in Canada made it harder.

I have spent more than US$ 1100.00 so far based on the words of salesmans from USOAG and resulted 0 income. They given me no opportunity to talk to them as soon as I wanted to discontinnue my ads. They would not reply my E-mails either.

Joseph
CAMBRIDGE, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2008 03:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-ONLINE-AMERICA-GROUP/TEMPE-Arizona-85282/US-ONLINE-AMERICA-GROUP-Ripped-me-off-100000-for-scam-advertisement-which-resulted-no-303068. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U.S. ONLINE AMERICA GROUP