Complaint Review: U.S. Office & Industrial Supply

• Submitted: Mon, July 19, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, July 19, 2004

• Reported By:Colubia City Indiana
U.S. Office & Industrial Supply
6924 Camby Ave. Unit #106 Conago Park, California U.S.A.

U.S. Office & Industrial Supply Fraudulent pricing and shipping more than ordered Conago Park California

This company contacted me and offered a free business organizer with any order. I said that I would take 1 highlitter. Person said that 1 box is the min. order. I said how much would that cost and was told $7.50. I asked about shipping and was told that it was free. The markers arrived but there were 3 boxes not 1 as ordered. The bill arrived and the cost per box was $23.88 not $7.50 as quoted a 318% error. Plus they shipped 3 times what was ordered. The free shipping was billed at $14.10!

I contacted them and a guy named Jack returned my call. He said that it was a mistake and then proceeded to try to sell me the 3 boxes for a lower price. He got down to $15.00 before he stopped I said I would pay no more than $7.50 as quoted. He gave me a return number and I sent them back and kept the organizer to cover our shipping.This is an obvious ripoff hoping that people will not look at their bills.

Colubia City, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2004 02:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Office-Industrial-Supply/Conago-Park-California-91309/US-Office-Industrial-Supply-Fraudulent-pricing-and-shipping-more-than-ordered-Conago-P-99608. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U.S. Office & Industrial Supply