Complaint Review: U.S. Office & Industrial Supply

• Submitted: Tue, April 05, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, April 05, 2005

• Reported By:Sparks Nevada
U.S. Office & Industrial Supply
6924 Canby Avenue, Unit #106 Reseda, California U.S.A.

U.S. Office & Industrial Supply Fraudulent Billing Reseda California

A salesman named Greg from the above company contacted me & informed me that my account had been inactive for some time & then quoted me $4.68/box of markers. I then ordered 2 boxes & was told I would receive a free organizer with the order & free shipping.

Four days later I received 4 boxes & an invoice for $109.62! They sent me 2 boxes I did not order, charged $14.10 for the free shipping & $23.88/box of Sharpie Markers!

When I called them & informed them of their mistake & that I wished to return the items the receptionist yelled at me & then transferred me to a women who said it would be taken care of. A man named Jack then called and said they had made a mistake & they would fix the invoice to $5.88/box. I told him I wanted to return the items & he yelled at me as he gave me the return information & then yelled at me some more until I hung up.

They were obviously trying to rip me off & when they found they were not going to succeed they reacted like spoiled children.

Sparks, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2005 04:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Office-Industrial-Supply/Reseda-California-91335/US-Office-Industrial-Supply-Fraudulent-Billing-Reseda-California-137681. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U.S. Office & Industrial Supply