Complaint Review: U.S. Office & Industrial Supply

• Submitted: Tue, November 08, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, November 08, 2005

• Reported By:Great Falls Montana
U.S. Office & Industrial Supply
6924 Canby Avenue Unit# 106 Reseda, California U.S.A.

U.S. Office & Industrial Supply Ripoff, Fraudulent Shipments, False Pricing, Outrageous Shipping Fees Reseda California

*Author of original report: Total Rip Off Costs from Company

When I took over the shipping, receiving, and ordering for my company, I started placing PO numbers with every shipment and order. I received a shipment from U.S. Office & Industrial Supply with out any number. Since I was new to the position, I did question it right away.

A few weeks later, I received another shipment of 2 cases of packaging tape. I questioned several employees about the shipment and was told no one ordered the tape. I called the company and was told our sales rep was out of the office. I left my name and phone number expecting a returned call. It never happened.

I spoke to our company President and accountant. They both contacted U.S. Office & Industrial Supply only to get the same results. The matters was placed back into my hands to get results of any kind. I began calling and demanding to speak to someone. I was hung up on.

I called back and was connected to "Jack", who immediately began yelling at me for disrespecting his employees. I was furious and asked why I was disrespected by not returning my messages or calls. Words wear exchanged and I hung up.

"Jack" finally called back and apologized. He asked how he could help me resolve my problem. I asked for return authorization for the ten (10) cases of tape my company had received. I was given the information and the next day had a call tag for a single shipment of tape (2 cases).

I called "Jack" and was told he could not return the other cases on his expense but he agreed to give "credit" for the remaining eight (8) case of tape. "Jack" even said he would sent the credit voucher out with a catalog of their products.

It has been two (2) months, with occassional calls and still no response, catalog, or credit voucher. I have decided to try other avenues to get even.

Matthew
Great Falls, Montana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2005 04:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Office-Industrial-Supply/Reseda-California-91335/US-Office-Industrial-Supply-Ripoff-Fraudulent-Shipments-False-Pricing-Outrageous-Sh-163821. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U.S. Office & Industrial Supply

Total Rip Off Costs from Company

AUTHOR: Matthew - (U.S.A.)

I have just found out from our company accountant the total cost from this ripoff. The total for the eight (8) cases of tape came to $1,528.32. The cost of the shipping $276.40. which makes for a grand total of $1804.72 in fraudulent orders.