Complaint Review: U.S. Office & Industrial Supply

• Updated: Mon, April 05, 2010

• Reported By: Dean — Greenville South Carolina United States of America
U.S. Office & Industrial Supply
7405 Woodley Avenue Van Nuys, California United States of America

U.S. Office & Industrial Supply Misleading with Sales techniques to obtain business for out of state items. Van Nuys, California

This company had a sales person contact our office claiming to sell us filament tape and other industrial supplies for our business at a cheaper rate.  However, when I place the order to give them a business chance I recieved the order within a few days.  I ordered a 1/2 case of 24 rolls instead of 48 rolls per case for which I was lead to believe was in a case.  The order arrived with 24 rolls and within a week the invoice followed.  Indeed the invoice was prices per case instead of per roll and a charge of 29.61 for shipping which I was told was free.  I kept the material and decided I would no longer do business with this company, all done in January of 2010.  On February 19,2010 I received another call in regards of my backorder which will ship out the first of next week the salesman explained.

I in return stated I received the full order of my shipment I ordered and no backorder should have been in place.  He then states it must have been a mistake when he entered the order and he would take care of this order by canceling the shipment.  Now here it is in April 5, 2010 and I have received another invoice by U.S. Office & Industrial Supply with Pay this amount of 172.89 for the 1/2 case of filament tape.  I called to dispute the invoice and refused to make payment for I never received more than the first 24 rolls in which I received and payed.  Of course they were wanting to take my number and contact me back and I have informed them to close our account and to never again call our office.  If this continues I will file suite against this company for fraud and will proceed with proper legal action.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2010 12:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Office-Industrial-Supply/Van-Nuys-California-91406/US-Office-Industrial-Supply-Misleading-with-Sales-techniques-to-obtain-business-for-o-589761. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U.S. Office & Industrial Supply