Complaint Review: U.S. Online America Group L.L.C. Or Usoag.com

• Updated: Wed, August 18, 2010

• Reported By: Nancy — Toronto Ontario United States of America
U.S. Online America Group L.L.C. Or Usoag.com
404 W. Broadway Rd, Suite 107 Tempe, Arizona United States of America

U.S. Online America Group L.L.C. Or Usoag.com USOAG is scamming me out of money I don't have. I cancelled my subscription after reading rip off reports and they continue to charge my credit card. I can't seem to get out of this contract. Tempe, Arizona

*Consumer Comment: http://www.azag.gov/ww

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: U.S. Online America Group L.L.C. Or Usoag.com USOAG is scamming me out of money I don't have. I cancelled my subscription after reading rip off reports and they continue to charge my credit card. I ca

I received a call from U.S. Online America Group saying I've been selected to become part of an Affiliates group to sell Dish Satelittes in the U.S.  A guy by the name of Nick Lewis said it would costs $119.99 to join.  When I said I could'nt afford this I was put on hold for a few minutes and when he came back he said we have a promotional allowance we can offer you and it would then only cost me $59.98.  In addition there would be a hosting fee of $19.98 per month.  He explained that I could make up to $5,000 a month for just advertising over the internet.  After I agreed he said I will now put you on to Jennifer who will explain how the Affiliates program works.  I received a bunch of e-mails which I was told that these would be training materials to help me advertise the Dish Satelittes.

I registered online and signed the Buyer's Agreement while on the phone with Marcie and while speaking with Marcie she tried to convince me to spend an additional $200 just to have my sites advertized side by side.  She said this would increase my sales.  I reviewed the so called training materials they sent me and quickly realized that all this reading material was junk.  It did not expain how to advertise the product in any way.  I was overwhelmed.  I searched the internet to find out more about U.S. Online America and found them listed in Rip Off Report and after reading the complaints about this company I realized I was scammed.   This company preys on people like me.  I was just trying to make a little extra money.  I tried to cancelled my subsciption with them via e-mail.

I never received a reply back to my cancellation e-mail.  I continue to receive phone calls from USOAG.  To my surprise on February 2nd, 2010 there was another charge on my credit card for $19.98.  I don't want to pay any more money to this company.  I am trying to earn an honest living as we all know it is touch these days.  Then a company like U.S. Online America comes along and scams honest people like us.  I tried calling USOAG on Saturday regarding my cancellation e-mail, and the voice message says you can leave a message in the general delivery mail box, but their message keeps repeating itself and there is no general delivery mail box.  I want this company out of my life and to stop taking advantage of honest people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2010 02:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Online-America-Group-LLC-Or-Usoagcom/Tempe-Arizona-85282/US-Online-America-Group-LLC-Or-Usoagcom-USOAG-is-scamming-me-out-of-money-I-dont-ha-565541. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U.S. Online America Group L.L.C. Or Usoag.com

AUTHOR: Bentlee - (Canada)

This is what help me get my money back.  www.azag.gov fill out their compliant form

Good luck

I just got all my money back. I e-mail at  www.azag.gov I fill out their compliant form on their site. I didn't here from them until the usaog.com e-mail me a refund and cancellation emails. Also claim fraud with your credit co. get a new card block them on your phone this cause them money to call you.Good luck.