Complaint Review: U.S. Online America Group L.L.C. Or Usoag.com

• Submitted: Tue, April 29, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, April 29, 2008

• Reported By:Perth Ontario
U.S. Online America Group L.L.C. Or Usoag.com
404 W. Broadway Rd. Suite 107 Tempe. AZ 85282 Nationwide U.S.A.

U.S. Online America Group L.L.C. Or Usoag.com (Internet) I am paying for nothing. My sites that I bought have over 50 hits yet I have not been paid. Tempe Arizona

I have over 50 hits to my purchased sites yet I have not seen any money. Every time I try to communicate with the company through the internet (e-mail) I get no response or there is no site available.

Sherrie
Perth, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2008 04:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Online-America-Group-LLC-Or-Usoagcom/nationwide/US-Online-America-Group-LLC-Or-Usoagcom-Internet-I-am-paying-for-nothing-My-site-329427. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U.S. Online America Group L.L.C. Or Usoag.com