Complaint Review: U.S. Online America Group L.L.C.

• Submitted: Thu, August 12, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, December 24, 2010

• Reported By: Bentlee — DARTMOUTH Nova Scotia Canada
U.S. Online America Group L.L.C.
404 W BROADWAY RD SUITE 107 TEMPE, Arizona United States of America

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: U.S. Online America Group L.L.C-scam

*Author of original report: US ONLINE AMERICA GROUP WE WILL GET YOU ONE DAY

*Author of original report: Internet Marketing Companies

*Author of original report: I got my money back

*Author of original report: U.S. Online America Group L.L.C. you have met your match I will take you down. TEMPE, Arizona

The websites to sell dish tv and other ones were for Amazon and adt

Last night Nick P 256 call me to ask for my cc number to make this refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2010 07:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Online-America-Group-LLC/TEMPE-Arizona-85282/US-Online-America-Group-LLC-you-have-met-your-match-I-will-take-you-down-TEMPE-Ari-631167. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U.S. Online America Group L.L.C.

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

U.S. Online America Group L.L.C-scam

AUTHOR: natalia - (United States of America)

It was scam.I was never heard about this company,but I was looking to earn extra money.Eric Malmvorg called me and offer to work in company.I had to pay $59.99.After he told me to buy 3 websites for $499.99.I didn't have this money. And actually buy the 2 websites to sell dish tv and Alarm for $299.99+59.99.He told me:money back guarantee for 14 days,if I want to stop.But after I signed the agreement,there was sign:not refandble.When I asked him,why he lie me,he told that never told me about it.I couldn't contact anybody today,because of Holiday and no body is working.I try to call in company to cancel my contract,but they are closed today,too.

US ONLINE AMERICA GROUP WE WILL GET YOU ONE DAY

AUTHOR: Bentlee - (Canada)

I GOT MY MONEY BACK  I to was scam into signing to sell these so call websites. For 518.00 dollars this was before I read all these letters. I wanted to make some extra cash working from home boy did I open a can of worms. USOAG.COM call me at the end of June 2010 very smooth takers.  So here go for the price 119.95 plus a monthly payment for a year of 19.99 and three more websites 399.00 no monthly fees.  The websites to sell dish tv and other ones were for Amazon and adt I have a copy of the sign agreement which upon signing is gone from the screen never to been seen again by you or me just by them. I blocked my phone chanaged my credit card did not give them they new number. They e-mail me for more training and support. In the mean time I e-mail all the companies asking them if they used the company they all said no never employed this company to sell their products they were very interested in what they were doing and would look into it further. Just recently I was email by this company for a full refund and the cancellation of my contract. Before these last two e-mails I e-mail the Office of the Attorney General State of Arizona they sent my compliant to USOAG.COM. Last night Nick P 256 call me to ask for my cc number to make this refund.   I had to phone my visa card office to tell them what was going to place with this refund I made sure that my card only be for this refund and nothing else I have not used this card since this nightmare started. If Nick mess this up my credit card co. will go after them. Nick also so said that I have to sign a letter to close this off and be delete from their company Nick must mail to the Attorney General's office.

Internet Marketing Companies

AUTHOR: Bentlee - (Canada)

I GOT MY MONEY BACK :) I to was scam into signing to sell these so call websites. For 518.00 dollars this was before I read all these letters. I wanted to make some extra cash working from home boy did I open a can of worms. USOAG.COM call me at the end of June 2010 very smooth takers.  So here go for the price 119.95 plus a monthly payment for a year of 19.99 and three more websites 399.00 no monthly fees.  The websites to sell dish tv and other ones were for Amazon and adt I have a copy of the sign agreement which upon signing is gone from the screen never to been seen again by you or me just by them. I blocked my phone chanaged my credit card did not give them they new number. They e-mail me for more training and support. In the mean time I e-mail all the companies asking them if they used the company they all said no never employed this company to sell their products they were very interested in what they were doing and would look into it further. Just recently I was email by this company for a full refund and the cancellation of my contract. Before these last two e-mails I e-mail the Office of the Attorney General State of Arizona they sent my compliant to USOAG.COM. Last night Nick P 256 call me to ask for my cc number to make this refund.   I had to phone my visa card office to tell them what was going to place with this refund I made sure that my card only be for this refund and nothing else I have not used this card since this nightmare started. If Nick mess this up my credit card co. will go after them. Nick also so said that I have to sign a letter to close this off and be delete from their company Nick must mail to the Attorney General's office.

I got my money back

AUTHOR: Bentlee - (Canada)

I to was scam into signing to sell these so call websites. For 518.00 dollars this was before I read all these letters. I wanted to make some extra cash working from home boy did I open a can of worms. USOAG.COM call me at the end of June 2010 very smooth takers.  So here go for the price 119.95 plus a monthly payment for a year of 19.99 and three more websites 399.00 no monthly fees.  The websites to sell dish tv and other ones were for Amazon and adt I have a copy of the sign agreement which upon signing is gone from the screen never to been seen again by you or me just by them. I blocked my phone chanaged my credit card did not give them they new number. They e-mail me for more training and support. In the mean time I e-mail all the companies asking them if they used the company they all said no never employed this company to sell their products they were very interested in what they were doing and would look into it further. Just recently I was email by this company for a full refund and the cancellation of my contract. Before these last two e-mails I e-mail the Office of the Attorney General State of Arizona they sent my compliant to USOAG.COM. Last night Nick P 256 call me to ask for my cc number to make this refund.   I had to phone my visa card office to tell them what was going to place with this refund I made sure that my card only be for this refund and nothing else I have not used this card since this nightmare started. If Nick mess this up my credit card co. will go after them. Nick also so said that I have to sign a letter to close this off and be delete from their company Nick must mail to the Attorney General's office. I got all money back.

AUTHOR: Bentlee - (Canada)

I wanted to make some extra cash working from home boy did I open a can of worms. USOAG.COM call me at the end of June 2010 very smooth takers.  So here go for the price 119.95 plus a monthly payment for a year of 19.99 and three more websites 399.00 no monthly fees.  The websites to sell dish tv and other ones were for Amazon and adt I have a copy of the sign agreement which upon signing is gone from the screen never to been seen again by you or me just by them. I blocked my phone chanaged my credit card did not give them they new number. They e-mail me for more training and support. In the mean time I e-mail all the companies asking them if they used the company they all said no never employed this company to sell their products they were very interested in what they were doing and would look into it further. Just recently I was email by this company for a full refund and the cancellation of my contract. Before these last two e-mails I e-mail the Office of the Attorney General State of Arizona they sent my compliant to USOAG.COM. Last night Nick P 256 call me to ask for my cc number to make this refund.   I had to phone my visa card office to tell them what was going to take place with this refund I made sure that my card only be used for this refund and nothing else I have not used this card since this nightmare started. If Nick mess this up my credit card co. will go after them. Nick also so said that I have to sign a letter to close this off and be delete from their company Nick must mail to the Attorney General's office.