Complaint Review: U.S. Online America Group LLC

• Submitted: Tue, May 19, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, May 19, 2009

• Reported By:Mansfield Ohio
U.S. Online America Group LLC
404 W Broadway Rd #107 Tempe, Arizona U.S.A.

U.S. Online America Group LLC In my opinion, U.S. Online America Group, LLC is a scam and I am out almost $6000. I WOULD AVOID DOING BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY! Tempe Arizona

From Feb. 11, 2009, to March 2, 2009, U.S. Online America Group LLC pressured me to spend $5558.98. To complicate matters, nearly everything they said was either fraudulent, an outright lie, or an insult. U.S. Online's injustices are too numerous and lengthy to list in complete detail; however, in order to recover my money, some of them are as follows:

1.) When I requested a refund within two weeks of enrolling ( Ohio law allows consumers 30 days to request a refund. ), U.S. Online's Nick told me the following: I never promised you'd make money, did I? Years ago when I was swindled by (company name omitted) for almost $1600, now did I call them up and act like a cry baby?

2.) Cherie Woods from U.S. Online America asked how much money I needed to earn monthly. I told her that I lost my job caring for my husband who was terminally ill and died, and in order to pay doctor and funeral bills, I needed to gross $5,000 to $10,000 per month. Her response was With our advertising program, that is certainly doable.' Let's get started today.

3.) After almost three months and some 8000 supposed real people visitors (clicks), no one has spent one cent!

4.) Becoming an Amazon affiliate is free for anyone! Yet U.S. Online America Group, LLC. led me to believe that as part of my purchase, they would provide me with an Amazon affiliate account.

5.) As part of the above expenditure, I purchased 60,000 and was promised 75,000 visitors (clicks) per year from U.S. Online America LLC. My current web site logs show an average of only 97 visitors (clicks) per day. I should be receiving over 200 visitors (clicks). This shortage of visitors (clicks) per day is another example of misrepresentation. Also, close to 70% of those visitors (clicks) are coming from a company in Canada and appear to be pop-unders, which are not real clicks at all.

Clearly I have been wronged, insulted, and treated fraudulently.

A resolution to this complaint can be achieved by a complete and prompt refund.

Nancy
Mansfield, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2009 09:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Online-America-Group-LLC/Tempe-Arizona-85282/US-Online-America-Group-LLC-In-my-opinion-US-Online-America-Group-LLC-is-a-scam-and-453546. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U.S. Online America Group LLC