Complaint Review: US Online America Group

• Submitted: Mon, February 11, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, February 11, 2008

• Reported By:Port Clyde Nova Scotia
US Online America Group
404 W, Broadway Rd. Suite 107 Tempe, Arizona U.S.A.

US Online America Group Rip Off Artist and Fraud Tempe Arizona

Unfortunately I fall for it and give them my credit card number. But I had 14 days to cancel it from the 14th to the 28th of January 2008. So I call back few days after saying, how do peoples see us or come to exactly our site, we have a affiliate number wich was 24578 for me? So Nick ext.222 answer me: "Well first he said you have to advertise every where you can" as I did. I call back another day to say:"I don't think it will worked". He answer me: "Stay with us and you will have the proof of what you will be doing monetary speaking in a short while". Of course it is not a "get rich overnight", but you will be paid good money and in US money also.
He call me the 28th to say: "well did you make some money yet? " Of course I said no. He said:"are you sure?" of course I am sir. I don't understand it, because you should.

But my answer is: "They take money from people, so they make money on our back." We don't and will never do. They are providing a web site and that's all, we have to advertise and see if we sell any satellite dish, or us alarm, or network dish and we are affiliate with Amazon. But the thing is, it is in US only...da! I was.

Mychele
Port Clyde, Nova Scotia
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2008 06:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Online-America-Group/Tempe-Arizona-85282/US-Online-America-Group-Rip-Off-Artist-and-Fraud-Tempe-Arizona-308094. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Online America Group