Complaint Review: U.S. Online America Group

• Submitted: Mon, December 22, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, December 22, 2008

• Reported By:Gustine California
U.S. Online America Group
404 W. Broadway Rd., Suite 107 , Tempe, AZ. 85282 Tempe, Arizona U.S.A.

U.S. Online America Group Scammed Tempe Arizona

On 12/09/08, I too was scammed without realizing it. As it usually follows, I was contacted by phone by an agent asking me if I was interested in earning an extra income at a work from home internet based selling Direct TV/Dish Network Satellite Equipment. I was told for a monthly fee of $19.99 a month the company would do all the rest in setting up two different website pages selling the equipment to any customers who were interested, by my customer i.d. no.#30873. Of course, it all sounded so good at time when my finances are low and needed an extra income. So I had agreed to this company without looking into it a little further and to my disappointment I found the rip-off reports a little too late!

When I signed on and agreed to the amount of $59.98 a one time fee for signing up and was later told I would be automatically billed for $19.99 a month for one year contract. I deeply regret not finding out abut this sooner. I just wanted to let everyone else know out there to BEWARE! Before you become victim of a scam.

Thank You Rip-off Report; Now I know what to do to try and get my money back and alert my bank company to be aware for future charges.

Anonymous
Gustine, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2008 02:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Online-America-Group/Tempe-Arizona-85282/US-Online-America-Group-Scammed-Tempe-Arizona-403820. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U.S. Online America Group