Complaint Review: US Online America Group

• Submitted: Thu, August 07, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, August 07, 2008

• Reported By:Memphis Tennessee
US Online America Group
404 W Broadway Dr Tempe, Arizona U.S.A.

US Online America Group Used Direct TV and Dish Network to fool me Tempe Arizona

July 2007 this company promised 60,000 hits to websites of Direct TV and Dish Network given to me from people looking explicitely for one or the other to purchase. These people have been screened and are very interested in one of the networks I was told.

I explained that I was retired and was looking for a business to suppliment my income. They explained that they were representing these businesses and the people wanting Direct TV and Dish Network would be very anxious to work with me to set everything up.

These people were very convincing but I never got anything at all. I had to cancel my credit card so they would stop taking monthly money out. I also gave them alot of money up front. This is a huge scam

Memphis, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2008 05:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Online-America-Group/Tempe-Arizona-85282/US-Online-America-Group-Used-Direct-TV-and-Dish-Network-to-fool-me-Tempe-Arizona-360536. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Online America Group