Complaint Review: U.S Online America Group

• Submitted: Wed, November 07, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, November 07, 2007

• Reported By:Toronto Ontario
U.S Online America Group
404 W. Broadway Suite#107 Tempe, Arizona U.S.A.

U.S Online America Group scammed me for U.S$199.98 set up fee plus 19.99 monthly plus $3995.for ads. Tempe Arizona

I purchased a website setup for u.s.$199.98 and 19.99 monthly plus advertisement $3,995 for two affiliate websites from u.s online america group. I was told by the salesperson who called my home,that I would get a return of $6000. minimum a year to $60,000 maximum.

I have been paying monthly $19.99 since March 13/06 and have yet not made any money as promised. I am in a deficit of over $5,000. u.s dollars.

Ida
Toronto, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2007 08:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Online-America-Group/Tempe-Arizona-85282/US-Online-America-Group-scammed-me-for-US19998-set-up-fee-plus-1999-monthly-plus-399-283459. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U.S Online America Group