Complaint Review: U.S. Online America Group

• Submitted: Fri, April 18, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, April 18, 2008

• Reported By:halifax Nova Scotia
U.S. Online America Group
404 W. Broadway Rd. Suite #107 Tempe, Arizona U.S.A.

UsonlineamericagroupU.S. Online America Group Scammed me Tempe Arizona

I received a call from them in September 2007 with an opportunity to work from home. I told them I was a full-time student and they assured me this was the best way to make money to pay my fees. They opened a couple websites in my name and made me pay about $400 telling me that was all I had to pay to start the business but also have a monthly bill of $20 to keep it running for a year. A couple of days later, I got another call informing me that I need to pay an advertising company to advertise my web sites. I ended up paying about $2,999 for them to adveritise my websites.

I did some research after a couple of months and realized it is a scam. So many people had also been scammed by this company. I called them and I'm still waiting for them to call back but they haven't yet. Can somebody please advise me on how to get my money back from these scammers. owe my credit card company alot of money thanks to these scammers.

Ntorbea
halifax, Nova Scotia
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2008 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Online-America-Group/Tempe-Arizona-85282/UsonlineamericagroupUS-Online-America-Group-Scammed-me-Tempe-Arizona-327115. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U.S. Online America Group