Complaint Review: U.S. Online America Group

• Updated: Thu, November 01, 2007

• Reported By:Port Coquitlam British Columbia
U.S. Online America Group
usonlineamericagroup.com Internet U.S.A.

U.S. Online America Group Persuasive tactics to coerce you into signing up Praying on people that want to start their own home business Internet

*Author of original report: US Online America Group

Beware of this company trying to sign you up to sell satellite TV / Direct TV. Although they're telling you that you will became an "affiliate" to sell these services for two major companies, what you are signing up for is:

- two websites designed by US Online America group (these are "cookie cutter websites" that they'll tell you they designed just for you),
- "hosting fees" for your website.

Basically, they're making you pay a set up fee of $99 plus an additional $19.99 each month for a year (about a $340 commitment) for their overpriced service. There is no guarantee that you'll be able to successfully market these websites and have people sign up for the satellite TV services.

I told them minutes after I unfortunately gave them my credit card information that I made a big mistake and wanted to cancel. They still put the initial $119 USD through my credit card. It's taken several phone calls (me leaving a couple of messages after being on hold for 20 minutes until someone returned my call) but after them trying to insist that I had entered into a verbal agreement that was binding, they agreed to process a refund to my account (NOTE: They sent me an Agreement by e-mail for my signature which I never signed nor returned to them). I'm waiting to see the credit appear on my account at this time.

I should have known better than to give into their persuasive sales person and should not have made any agreements with US Online America Group (or give them my credit card info!!!!). Hopefully I'll get my credit back on my account and this will all be an unpleasant memory. Lesson learned...

Port Coquitlam, British Columbia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2007 04:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Online-America-Group/internet/US-Online-America-Group-Persuasive-tactics-to-coerce-you-into-signing-up-Praying-on-peop-282422. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U.S. Online America Group

US Online America Group

AUTHOR: Suckedin - (Canada)

Address for US Online America Group: