Complaint Review: US Online America Group

• Reported By: coutle — Langley British Columbia Canada
US Online America Group
404 W.Broadway Rd. #107, Tempe, Arizona Internet United States of America

US Online America Group Scam , Internet

Glad to know that I'm not the only one in this situation. I signed up late November hoping to make a little cash for an upcoming kitchen reno. It sound easy enough as everyone has T.V.'s. The initial call cost me $583.88. I was told that a Account Exec would be calling shortly to help get things up and running. The Exec. called approximately 2 weeks later (after the cancellation 2 week period) asking about advertising and would I like the $1200.00 plan etc. I end up paying $1000 for 10,000 ads. It has been 2 months now since I agreed to the advertising, with 1250 hits to my site with not a pay cheque insight. I emailed the customer service asking about this and Bert Langley left me a message, which I returned and left him a message, 1 week later I phone again and finally spoke with him. He advised me that nothing is refundable or nor could I sell it off to someone else, all I could do is rework some of my advertising and he would send me an email with different things that I could try (most are difficult from Canada). He also offered to waive the $20 per month until I received a cheque. What I took away from the conversation is that I am hooped and good luck seeing an money. I noticed a few people have received refunds, I could sure use some help in this department. This type of scam needs to stop as many people fall prey to the term easy money..work from home make tons of cash.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2011 05:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Online-America-Group/internet/US-Online-America-Group-Scam-Internet-695780. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Online America Group