Complaint Review: US Online America Group

• Submitted: Mon, April 21, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, April 21, 2008

• Reported By:Abbotsford British Columbia
US Online America Group
404 W.Broadway Rd. Internet U.S.A.

US Online America Group They are harassing me with phone calls everyday several times a day. Tempe Internet

I signed with USOA Group in 2007, after being mislead about the company. I told them straight up that I reside in Canada so if I were to sell satelite dishes it would not be promoting locally it would be online only. They pressured me into it assuring I would make great money and could still suceed. After signing with them I found out i had to copy & paste the link they gave me all over the internet so i could get hits on my site. I was not willing to pay to advertise on google or other companies & was lead to believe there would be no futher investing. Everytime I wanted to post my link on another free site I had to register which took at least 5 -10 minutes. I could spend hours & hours hunting for free sites, registering, & posting to get people to maybe click on my link. Even if they clicked on my link theres a slim chance I'd make the money. I never made a cent & got fed up real fast.

I cancelled the agreement with them after realizing how much time & money I would have to invest in being in business with them. They are now calling me everyday several times a day to try & get me to sign up with them again. Every single time they call I tell them to remove my phone number from their list & to not call me anymore. They continue to call me. I have gotten to the point of curseing at them in anger & they still keep calling me. I want them to stop.

Nancy
Abbotsford, British Columbia
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2008 04:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Online-America-Group/internet/US-Online-America-Group-They-are-harassing-me-with-phone-calls-everyday-several-times-a-da-327793. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Online America Group