category

• Reported By:ottawa Ontario
US Online America Group
.usonlineamericagroup.com Internet U.S.A.

US Online America Group ,USOAG Harassment, Scam, Faud Internet

While filling out a general sweepstakes form for some random online draw, I apparently signed a deal with the devil known as US Online America Group. It was my fortune to not get taken by this company financially (I do research before investment), HOWEVER my dumb luck to get my number put on their calling list...
These people are relentless in pursuing business from people who want nothing to do with them. (And have scamed individuals out of alot of money, if your a poor sap who invested) They call every day, act like I'm out of line when I ask to speak to a supervisor (who is NEVER there), refuse their services, and request to be taken off the do not call list. One guy actually 'shushed' me, and told me to listen to his presentation (which I already had, and declined, because they are a SCAM). I was told to take it up with Google, because I had requested information through Google. Google is reputable, and the fact they try to put the blame for the harassment on Google is filthy. It's ridiculous to me that a company would continue to harass in an attempt to get business. But they are ruthless... I've called their company (1-800-237-9354) in an attempt to get taken off the call list, but was provide not confirmation and they continue to call back. I've never in my life seen this kind of behavior from a 'company'. There is reports about this company all over the internet...

Stacy
ottawa, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2009 12:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Online-America-Group/internet/US-Online-America-Group-USOAG-Harassment-Scam-Faud-Internet-472646. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Online America Group