Complaint Review: US PERIODICALS

• Updated: Sun, August 19, 2012

• Reported By: Michelle — Pittsburgh Pennsylvania United States of America
US PERIODICALS
PO BOX 72746, PHOENIX, Arizona United States of America

US PERIODICALS RIPOFF.........SCAM OPERATORS. TELEMARKETERS TAKING OUR HARD EARNED MONEY...... PHOENIX, Arizona

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: They are getting the magazine now

I was contacted by a man from US Periodicals in Phoenix Arizona in December of 2011.  They renewed my National Enquirer subscription for $98.80.  They said it could take up to 8 weeks to get on the circulation of the magazine. It's been 15 weeks now, and no magazines.  What a surprise!!!!! I phoned them twice, and they said to give it more time.  Now when I phone them, it's a recording.  They prompt you to leave your name and phone number and they will return the call.  I have a feeling they will not return my call or send my Enquirer.  I have paid for a service that I did not receive.  If they get $100.00 from each person, they are millionaires I'm sure.  They need to be stopped.  They have my credit card number now, so I guess I will have to cancel that credit card.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2012 10:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-PERIODICALS/PHOENIX-Arizona-85050/US-PERIODICALS-RIPOFFSCAM-OPERATORS-TELEMARKETERS-TAKING-OUR-HARD-EARNED-MONE-860958. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US PERIODICALS

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

They are getting the magazine now

AUTHOR: us periodicals - (United States of America)

Why not update to let people know you are getting the magazine now?? oh wait....im sure you have never made a mistake where you work at...right??? We fixed the problem and gave them an extra year free!!!  We don't want to tell people that...then we might look good!!!!!