Complaint Review: US Passport Now

• Updated: Wed, March 20, 2013

• Reported By: Jeanne — Blaine Minnesota
US Passport Now

US Passport Now BE VERY CAREFUL WITH THIS COMPANY TRICKERY !!!! Internet

BE CAREFUL !!! This is a big scam. They will keep your money without notice and not contact you about it. I inquired to their service by filling out their registration page. The next day, I cancelled my request as it is just as easy to go to your US Passport office in your area on obtain a passport IMMEDIATELY for only any extra $60. When I received my credit card statement, sure enough, I was charged anyway. I called to get the charges reversed and was told that I did not properly cancel. I even shared the email I sent them canceling the request within 18 hours ! It is trickery. Be very careful with this service and please know that you can go directly to your US Passport office in your city and get the same results, the same day, WAY CHEAPER !!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2013 08:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Passport-Now/internet/US-Passport-Now-BE-VERY-CAREFUL-WITH-THIS-COMPANY-TRICKERY-Internet-1036340. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Passport Now