Complaint Review: US Passport Now

• Submitted: Thu, January 03, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 03, 2013

• Reported By: Dakota — Plano Texas United States of America
US Passport Now

US Passport Now PASSPORT SCAM - Charged me $129 for a passport I never received then lied about sending to me with false documentation. Internet

I wanted to expedite the purchase of a lost passport. USPassportNOW had the service I needed. I went to the website and paid $129. $50 of the $129 fee was non refundable if you did not cancel the services within 24-hours via phone only. I found my passport literally 2 hours later. I called and left multiple voicemails to cancel the service.  No one ever called me back. I called everyday and then every other day. Never got a response back. I learned they don't return phone calls so that they can keep your $50 processing fee because they clearly state that the only way they'll give you a refund is if request it over the phone with a live person.  Try and get a live person within 24 hours of making a purchase...it won't happen. They are scam artists.  In addition to this, they kept my remaining $79 for a passport and fedex shipping of that passport that I never received.

I disputed the $129 with my bank and found out that Andrea of USPassportNOw created a fraudulent passport and fed-ex shipping record. This has been easy for me to prove as theft, illegal, any other words you would like to explain Andrea's and USPassportNOW's actions because she didn't have any of my personal information to make me a passport in the first place because I cancelled within 2 hours. And she couldn't provide a fed-ex shipping slip.  This woman and this company are lying thieves and I will make sure that all of my friends and family know it as well as dog blogging her and the company all over the internet. This will become one of my daily tasks on my to-do list!

Do not use this company. They are thieves and obviously not very intelligent. There are multiple reports on this company on this website alone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2013 04:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Passport-Now/internet/US-Passport-Now-PASSPORT-SCAM-Charged-me-129-for-a-passport-I-never-received-then-lied-990857. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Passport Now