Complaint Review: US Passport Now

• Updated: Thu, August 12, 2010

• Reported By: mula777 — Grand Prairie Texas United States of America
US Passport Now

US Passport Now Rip0off do not use!!! Internet

These guys suck... after I realized that the $129.00 fee for my passport was only to have them FILE for my pass port, not the fee for the actual pass port (another $151.00 now), I called them to cancel the service and they told me I couldn't do that... Now, there is a statement that says there was an un-refundable fee of $50.00... ok, I understand that, but there was an additional $49 fee (for something-or-another) and a $30 FEDEX fee... they wouldn't even give me back my FEDEX fee... even though they ARE NOT EVEN SENDING ME ANYTHING!!!  Some kind-of great service, these people SUCK!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2010 01:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Passport-Now/internet/US-Passport-Now-Rip0off-do-not-use-Internet-631023. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Passport Now