Complaint Review: US Passport Now

• Updated: Thu, November 29, 2012

• Reported By: Dave — Denver Colorado United States of America
US Passport Now

US Passport Now USPassportNow Deceptive Fake Deceptive Liars Internet

US Passport Now is a complete SCAM and they are liars to boot!

It was not until I had completed their very official looking application process that I realized they were not a US Government agency.  I called their customer service instantly to cancel my request.  I was told that it was good I had done so so quickly because they would now be able to stop my application before it even processed (which would spare me their $50 non-refundable fee).  In other words, they were going to void the credit card payment before it went through and was reconciled.

However, what they did do was charge me 2 days later the FULL amount PLUS the $50 fee.  Then when I called back to complain they hid behind the "you agreed to it on-line" and "the person wouldn't have told you that" legalese.  They hung up on me 2x and after that would not answer when I called from my number on file.

NOW I'm out not just the $50 that they promised wouldn't be an issue, but they won't refund the amount for the original application either!

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2012 12:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Passport-Now/internet/US-Passport-Now-USPassportNow-Deceptive-Fake-Deceptive-Liars-Internet-975598. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Passport Now