controlling

Complaint Review: US Passport Now

• Submitted: Fri, September 28, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, September 28, 2012

• Reported By: Sherri — Pearland Texas U.S.A.
US Passport Now

US Passport Now What a SCAM Internet

Same thing JUST happened to me. Their site looked so official, I thought it was a government site and went through the credit card process for the passport. Then I spoke on the phone with my husband (after seeing their checklist and noticing the additional $170 fee for a passport) who was telling me that the cost for a passport (according to a REAL gov. site) was less than the amount that I originally paid this company-not including the $170 more they were wanting! He told me to immediately call and cancel-which was when I was informed that because I was calling within less than 24 hours that all but $50 would be refunded. They were quick to point out that I agreed to these terms in their long list of clauses that you have to click "I agree" before submitting your info. YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. Wish I would have check on them before sending them my info. This company is as shady as it gets and must be making a fortune off of people this way.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2012 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Passport-Now/internet/US-Passport-Now-What-a-SCAM-Internet-948046. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Passport Now