Complaint Review: US Passport Online

• Submitted: Mon, November 22, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, November 22, 2010

• Reported By: Rev — Pfafftown North Carolina United States of America
US Passport Online

US Passport Online Fraudulant Practices, Smug "no way you're getting your money back" response San Francisco, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Fake Scam Website

I went looking for the government website on US passports and this came at the top of the search. All I wanted was information on how to get a passport but when looking at the website the button "next" is the equivalent of "order". I figured I didn't have to worry about making an order until page 3 of 3, but by the time I got to page 3 they'd already charged me and hadn't actually given me any information on how to get a passport. Their claim is that I ordered this service from them and that the cancellation fee is $45. When I called to talk with Robert Dikon he was quite smug, said that I wasn't getting my money back under any circumstance, said that his supervisor wasn't in, and that he was too busy to talk to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2010 09:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Passport-Online/internet/US-Passport-Online-Fraudulant-Practices-Smug-no-way-youre-getting-your-money-back-res-664619. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Passport Online

Fake Scam Website

AUTHOR: Jim - (U.S.A.)

Report them to the REAL Passport  site.