Complaint Review: US Passport Online

• Submitted: Fri, November 04, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, November 04, 2011

• Reported By: Xtina — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
US Passport Online

US Passport Online U.S. Passport LLC Fraud, deceptive practices, liars! Internet

I went online and wanted to get my passport for the FIRST time I had no idea that this site was NOT the official US Government. I filled in all the "3 steps" and gave my debit card info.

I had no idea that I was not able to review my order like all other companies on the internet. I got scared and called them they said "no problem we will issue a refund". 15 days pass I get no refund finally i dispute with my bank "Wellsfargo" they did absolutely nothing!! Because of them denying my claim stating "I should have read the terms and conditions" they are the ones letting these type of practices go on. Suck to my stomach of this BS!!

p.s. I am closing my account with Wells Fuco also!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2011 03:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Passport-Online/internet/US-Passport-Online-US-Passport-LLC-Fraud-deceptive-practices-liars-Internet-795223. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Passport Online