Henrietta

Complaint Review: US Passport services LLC.

• Submitted: Sat, April 27, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, April 27, 2013

• Reported By: John — Sebastian Florida
US Passport services LLC.
551 NW 77th st, Boca Raton, Florida United States of America

US Passport services LLC. Took my money without rendering any services and refuses to refund Boca Raton, Florida

When looking to get passport in as little time as possible, went to USPassportnow.com While filling out app. Saw I needed travel itinerary which I did not have or required yet. At that time I contacted this company to cancel my request and get a refund. I was informed by the customer service agent that my credit card had not been charge and would not . Several days later not only was it charged but charged twice. After several attempts to contact them back, I resorted to filing a claim with my credit card company. Now they say I did not cancel in the required 24 hr period and it has become a battle. I only hope everyone reads this and tells their family,friends, coworkers and strangers about this scam, and hope we as can stop rip offs like this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2013 10:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Passport-services-LLC/Boca-Raton-Florida-33487/US-Passport-services-LLC-Took-my-money-without-rendering-any-services-and-refuses-to-ref-1046665. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Passport services LLC.