Complaint Review: US Periodicals, Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, April 29, 2014
  • Updated: Tue, April 29, 2014

• Reported By: Karen Hutzler — Pardeeville Wisconsin
US Periodicals, Inc.
, Select State/Province USA

US Periodicals, Inc. was suppposed to send me the National Enquirer for yearly renewal but haven't received one yet unknown arizona?

Last fall I received via mail a re-order for my National Enquirer renewal form US Periodicals. Unfortunatley for me, I renewed my subscription though this rip off company and haven't received one issue yet.  I have no way of contacting them nor have they offered any further contact with me.  I am very upset and have lost my money and my subscription.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2014 08:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Periodicals-Inc/Select-StateProvince/US-Periodicals-Inc-was-suppposed-to-send-me-the-National-Enquirer-for-yearly-renewal-bu-1142596. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Periodicals, Inc.