Complaint Review: U.S. Periodicals Magazines

• Reported By: Suz — Lawrenceville Georgia
U.S. Periodicals Magazines
internet, Select State/Province USA

U.S. Periodicals Magazines Store card and mail fraud internet

DEBIT/REWARD CARD HOLDERS BEWARE!

I started receiving magazines I NEVER ordered!  I called Priority One Clearing Services explaining I have returned as 'will not accept - never ordered' back to senders, written letters, called the magazines, and the magazines still keep coming.  Priority One told me she cancelled 3 of the magazines but didn't know about the others.  She told me to call U.S. Periodicals as they are the ones sending them the orders!  I called U.S. Periodicals Magazines and he told me he would cancel all magazines and remove my name from the 'list'.  What came next horrified me!  He told me that it was the grocery stores selling the names and addresses of their customers that use a debit/rewards card!  As I shop at Kroger and have a rewards card I was horrified.  Had I not called and made a fuss over this I would have received a bill for the magazines.  I am disabled and can only shop with an electric cart so this was especially difficult for me.  I know I am not the only one out there that this has happened to.

I am filing formal complaints with the U.S. Postal Inspectors Office-Criminal Investigation Center-Mail Fraud, and with the Better Business Bureau, as well as Kroger and U.S. Periodicals Magazines.

We have to stand up for the injustices!  It affects us all!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2014 03:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Periodicals-Magazines/internet-Select-StateProvince/US-Periodicals-Magazines-Store-card-and-mail-fraud-internet-1117358. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U.S. Periodicals Magazines