Complaint Review: US Pharmacy

• Updated: Mon, May 16, 2011

• Reported By: Pammyjo — Ostrander Ohio United States of America
US Pharmacy
did not provide Internet United States of America

US Pharmacy Jason Did not send me diet pills once I paid $250.00 He gave me a fedex tracking # and the package was listed under Velda Farms Equipment New Your, Internet

Jason called me on the phone and said he had these diet pills that he guaranteed would work wonders, I being very overweight will try almost anything. He only would accept payment through a green dot money pak so that is how I paid him $250.00 and he did give me a tracking # through fed ex and said he had warehouses in alot of different states and maybe I could get it the same day. NOT.....The next day he called and said there was a problem with the FDA and I needed to buy a permit from his company which would cost $350.00 but it would allow me to purchase any type of medicine from him in the future. I told him I did not have that money and then he started threatening me saying that I was in BIg trouble and that I could lose my job and that someone from the FDA would be contacting me and I would end up spending alot of money to get out of this....His phone number was 212-851-3999 and it is a majic jack. I can not even call the # from my cell phone it has to be a land line phone. I should have seen all the red flags but was hoping that this was my answer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2011 06:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Pharmacy/internet/US-Pharmacy-Jason-Did-not-send-me-diet-pills-once-I-paid-25000-He-gave-me-a-fedex-tracki-729762. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Pharmacy