Complaint Review: US Post Office

• Submitted: Sat, July 19, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, July 19, 2003

• Reported By:Milwaukee Wisconsin
US Post Office
11th And Greenfield Milwaukee, Wisconsin U.S.A.

U.S. Post Office ripoff slow prossessing I receive mail at most 3 days per week. Milwaukee Wisconsin

The post office located on 11th and Greenfield in Milwaukee WI 53204.

I receive mail at most 3 days per week. Could it be that it's a coincidence that it is the same with our neighbors? Could it be a coincidence that the days we do get mail the mail box is stuffed? I believe the mail person does not deliver every day.I live in a household with 5 other adults, and we do not even get junk mail at least once a day.

This has been going on for the past year; before that everything was fine. There was never a day we didn't receive mail.

Erinn
Milwaukee, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2003 01:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Post-Office/Milwaukee-Wisconsin-53204/US-Post-Office-ripoff-slow-prossessing-I-receive-mail-at-most-3-days-per-week-Milwaukee-64126. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Post Office