Complaint Review: U.S. Postal Service (USPS)

• Submitted: Sat, February 06, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, February 06, 2010

• Reported By: Annie — Suwanee Georgia United States of America
U.S. Postal Service (USPS)
990 PEACHTREE INDUSTRIAL BLVD Suwanee, Georgia United States of America
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category:

U.S. Postal Service ,USPS Missing Bulldog lapel pin Suwanee, Georgia

I'm a student who recently got accepted to University of Georgia for Fall Semester 2010. I chose Animal Health as my intended major, so College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences sent me a letter of congratulation. In it, they said " Please accept the enclosed Bulldog lapel pin as a small token of our appreciation for choosing to major in our College " but instead, there was three rips/holes on my letter and the pin was missing. I wasn't sure who I was suppose to contact, CAES at UGA or USPS, but I think I'm suppose to report this to USPS for damaging my letter and for missing lapel pin... Help!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2010 10:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Postal-Service-USPS/Suwanee-Georgia-30024/US-Postal-Service-USPS-Missing-Bulldog-lapel-pin-Suwanee-Georgia-565436. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U.S. Postal Service (USPS)