Complaint Review: US Prize Draw

• Updated: Fri, June 11, 2010

• Reported By: Connie — Coconut Creek Florida United States of America
US Prize Draw

US Prize Draw Monthly service fee filled to phone bill Internet

When I closed out my AT&T account I noticed a monthly service charge from Techmax Solutions, Inc. for $9.62.  Since I did not recognize this fee I called and was referred to US Prize Draw.  Apparently I had been paying this bill for 3 months and didn't know it.

They stated that at some point I had to have enrolled and "read the disclaimer" that allowed them to bill my phone bill.  When pressed for further info. they gave me an email address that I have not used for at least a year. I have never heard of this company nor have I filled out any forms which where I would have used that email address.

Once I got through to the right person - Techmax Solutionis is a billing company for US Prize Draw - they were mostly polite on the phone.  They promised to refund the three months already paid and cancelled any further monthly bills.  I won't hold my breath!

I am embarrassed to say that I did not notice this charge on my phone bill because I pay on line.  The only reason I caught it now is because I changed phone companies and got a final bill in paper form!

The notation of the bill is "TechMax Sltns - EFAX Svc Mthly Fee  $9.62".

I have to wonder how many other people are paying this charge without knowing?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2010 08:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Prize-Draw/internet/US-Prize-Draw-Monthly-service-fee-filled-to-phone-bill-Internet-612973. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Prize Draw