Complaint Review: US RECORD SEARCH

• Updated: Wed, November 23, 2011

• Reported By: leoejr — Citrus Heights California United States of America
US RECORD SEARCH
5406 Godfrey Road Coral Springs, Florida United States of America

US RECORD SEARCH I explaind myself fully on what I expected. Fred was totaly dishonest about how deep the search would be. Then called me stupid and refused to refund money I paid for worthless report Coral Springs, Florida

I was searching for my daughter that I have not seen in 40+ years. I had used several paid people search companies and was not having any luck so I called US Record Search and talked to Fred.

I was becoming very leery of these search companies so I carefully explained what kind of information I wanted from the search. I told him that I wanted a 50 state search and that I wanted any and all records I could find.  Possible Criminal Records including Driver's License Information, Motor Vehicles Registered to Subject, Bankruptcies, Liens and Judgments, Voter Registration or anything they could find.

Fred told me at least 4 times that the search US Records Search would give me the same results as law enforcement offices would get if they did the same search. He repeated this several times. I WOULD get the same information that law enforcement got. US Record Search can find the answers youve been looking for. We can trace any type of assets: Bank Accounts: Checking and Savings, Investments: Stocks / Bonds / Mutual Funds, Off-shore bank accounts, investments, and hidden assets. We have successfully located assets for thousands of individuals. We limit retrieval to documents or information available from a public entity or public utility which is intended for public use and do not further elaborate on that information contained in the public entity or public utility The nation's leader in searching for and locating assets Affordable Rates: 1/2 of any other company I had the search done on myself so that I would know how good of a search report they did. They did find my address and a few places that I have lived. They did not find ANYTHING of importance. I did a search on myself and got more information than they reported.

It is MY Opinion that this company is a complete rip off and they cannot be trusted in any way. See BBB report http://www.bbb.org/south-east-florida/business-reviews/legal-services/us-record-search-and-information-services-in-coral-springs-fl-11001986

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2011 12:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-RECORD-SEARCH/Coral-Springs-Florida-33067/US-RECORD-SEARCH-I-explaind-myself-fully-on-what-I-expected-Fred-was-totaly-dishonest-ab-801226. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US RECORD SEARCH