Complaint Review: US RESELLERS OVERNIGHT REFUND RECOVERY

• Reported By:Warren Michigan
US RESELLERS OVERNIGHT REFUND RECOVERY
http://usr.ds7hosting.com/USR26D.htm Nationwide U.S.A.

US RESELLERS OVERNIGHT REFUND RECOVERY ripoff Huston Texas

I bought the program a while back. I followed the simple instructions about how to email people and to fax to companies and how to send out HUD letters. I never recieved a thing back. So all that money for paper and stamps and envelopes I lost out on.

When I tried to contact them by email or phone I received nothing. So, I tried to send the program back. Still no response. Not until I found this did I know that so many people where having trouble with the same thing. I bought this with the hopes that I could help my husband bring in more income. We have 3 small children and it's very hard to make it each month.

I spent $79.00 on that program and all the money for the stamps, paper, and envelopes. I could have paid my bills for that month with that money. Now since I spent that money I'm now having to make up for those bills and that just pushed me back a month. NOW THINGS ARE HARDER THEN THEY WERE BEFORE I GOT THE PROGRAM!

Sheri
Warren, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2003 11:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-RESELLERS-OVERNIGHT-REFUND-RECOVERY/nationwide/US-RESELLERS-OVERNIGHT-REFUND-RECOVERY-ripoff-Huston-Texas-61801. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US RESELLERS OVERNIGHT REFUND RECOVERY