Complaint Review: US Resellers, Refund Recovery Software

http://www.usresellers.biz/orders/gors1.html Internet U.S.A.
  • Phone: 412-7331680
  • Web:
  • Category: Internet

US Resellers Aka Refund Recovery Software consumer rip-off, fraud, scam Internet

I signed up for this program so that I could stay home with my daughter that is on the way. After some consideration, I decided to cancel (15 days after I purchased it) and get a refund. i spent $79 for the software, that I never even used. I sent numerous e-mails and made numerous phone calls to get a response from them about my refund and they have not even replied. Please help!

I am now going to be a single mother and I need all the help I can get!

Amy
Auburn, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2003 01:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Resellers-Refund-Recovery-Software/internet/US-Resellers-Aka-Refund-Recovery-Software-consumer-rip-off-fraud-scam-Internet-63227. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Resellers, Refund Recovery Software