Complaint Review: US Resellers Refund Recovery

• Submitted: Fri, May 07, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, May 07, 2004

• Reported By:Colorado Springs Colorado
US Resellers Refund Recovery
6556 Rosemoor Street, Suite 200 Pittsburg, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

US Resellers Refund Recovery paid $79 for software to start refund recovery business, never received software/6 months later took another $79 without approval Pittsburg Pennsylvania

Company promised a home based business for $79. They did an on-line bank withdrawl. I never received any software and had no way to contact them. 6 months later I find a $79 withdrawl on my bank statement, never had approval, for another withdrawl.

I requested a copy of the check from my bank, which then gave me a phone number. I called and spoke to someone who sent me a refund request form. I faxed the form in March and should have received $158 refund within 2 weeks. Never received anything. I tried to refax the form and found the fax number no longer in use. I then tried to call the phone number and all I get is the mail box is full try again later.

Cynthia
Colorado Springs, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2004 07:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Resellers-Refund-Recovery/Pittsburg-Pennsylvania-15217/US-Resellers-Refund-Recovery-paid-79-for-software-to-start-refund-recovery-business-neve-90552. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Resellers Refund Recovery