Complaint Review: US SALON SUPPLY CO

• Updated: Tue, April 17, 2012

• Reported By: L Salon inc — colorado springs Colorado United States of America
US SALON SUPPLY CO
708 S. Kalamazoo St Paw Paw, M Internet United States of America

US SALON SUPPLY CO Sent Dyoff wipes instead of pads. Will not answer phone or email. Paid for 2 day shipping it took 3 weeks Internet

I ordered 4 -80 ct Dy Off pads from this company and paid for 2 day shipping.  A week later I received an email stating that they are waiting on them and the could be sent from someplace else. I wrote an email to their customer service department telling them that I need them now not in 3 weeks. Never heard back from them. I then receive the Dy Off wipes in the mail, which I do not like and they do not work. I've tried to call them and I have emailed them and they won't respond. I was on hold for 10 mins on two occasions only to get a voice message system. No one has called me back. They are horrible and I won't order from them again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2012 11:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-SALON-SUPPLY-CO/internet/US-SALON-SUPPLY-CO-Sent-Dyoff-wipes-instead-of-pads-Will-not-answer-phone-or-email-Paid-869886. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US SALON SUPPLY CO