• Report: #181981

Complaint Review: US SWEEPSTAKES ADVISORS, LAS VEGAS ACTIONABLE AWARD PROGRAM (LVAAP)

• Submitted: Sat, March 18, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, March 18, 2006

• Reported By:LAUREL Maryland
US SWEEPSTAKES ADVISORS, LAS VEGAS ACTIONABLE AWARD PROGRAM (LVAAP)
PO BOX 98835 & PO BOX 98855 LAS VEGAS, Nevada U.S.A.
  • Phone: 866-837-1403
  • Web:
  • Category: Lottery

US SWEEPSTAKES ADVISORS, LAS VEGAS ACTIONABLE AWARD PROGRAM (LVAAP) ripoff, THEIVING BASTERDS LAS VEGAS Nevada

last week I received my first letter from LVAAP. My first thought was if they want money it must be a scam. I put it aside and didn't think much of it.

Today I get another letter from US SWEEPSTAKES ADVISORS automatically I think it's the same people from those letters last week. This letter much more authentic I take a double look at it. This time still asking me for money but with a W-915 FORM. I go to find the letter from last week. I look to see if it's the same organization and to my surprise it's not. Then I look at the similarities of the two.

Got to admit it almost had me. I'm supper tight with my money. I'm a mother of five angles that's been out of work from my job for about a month because my back went out and while at the hospital found an underling problem with my heart so needless to say right now times are a little rough. I'm so glad I look it up on the Internet to find out the credibility of the two companies. When I did I immediately get RIP-OFF REPORT.COM with several complaints from both companies I am inquiring about.

I was only going to mail off the $20.00 to the one company. However, now that I have found what I did I can put it to better use...THANK YOU RIP-OFF REPORTS.COM!

I do plan to make a copy of a Twenty Dollar Bill and mailing it to them with a note letting them know not this one and to Kiss My A**!!

Suzanna
LAUREL, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2006 06:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-SWEEPSTAKES-ADVISORS-LAS-VEGAS-ACTIONABLE-AWARD-PROGRAM-LVAAP/LAS-VEGAS-Nevada-89195-89193/US-SWEEPSTAKES-ADVISORS-LAS-VEGAS-ACTIONABLE-AWARD-PROGRAM-LVAAP-ripoff-THEIVING-BASTE-181981. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US SWEEPSTAKES ADVISORS, LAS VEGAS ACTIONABLE AWARD PROGRAM (LVAAP)