Complaint Review: US SWEEPSTAKES ADVISORS

• Submitted: Mon, January 23, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, January 23, 2006

• Reported By:Woonsocket Rhode Island
US SWEEPSTAKES ADVISORS
PO BOX 98835 LAS VEGAS, Nevada U.S.A.

US SWEEPSTAKES ADVISORS ripoff LAS VEGAS Nevada

I was promised if I sent a check,cash or money for $20.00 that I would recieve money over the amount of 3 million dollars.With confrimation that mine was uncollected out of four people.Not even a week later I recieved more letters send more money which I have no intentions on doing because I know that it is a scam after I sent the first one.Un fortuntaley I am one of the people that has fallen prey to the many victims of this scam and I hope that everyone sues them for every payment that is owed to us.Please help stop the scam and put justice to this company.I plan somehow to fight it on my end and I hope that others do too.

Tammy m.
Woonsocket, Rhode Island

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2006 04:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-SWEEPSTAKES-ADVISORS/LAS-VEGAS-Nevada-89195-0418/US-SWEEPSTAKES-ADVISORS-ripoff-LAS-VEGAS-Nevada-172948. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US SWEEPSTAKES ADVISORS