Complaint Review: US SWEEPSTAKES MEGA MILLIONS @ CASH AWARDS

• Submitted: Sun, March 04, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, March 04, 2012

• Reported By: Muriel — liberty Mississippi United States of America
US SWEEPSTAKES MEGA MILLIONS @ CASH AWARDS

US SWEEPSTAKES MEGA MILLIONS @ CASH AWARDS BRAD NUBI PRIZE MANGER I WAS TOLD THAT MY NAME WAS PICK AND WAS A THIRD PLACE WINNER. I WON 300000.00 DOLLARS AND THAT I JUST HAD TO SEND THE 200 DOLLAS FOR FEES TO GET THE MONEY. I FIGURED I WOULD GET ENOUGH INFO TO GIVE, Internet

I was called by a Mr Brad Nubi and was told I had won a third place prize of 300.000 dollars. But in order to collect it I must send 200.00 for prossing . I decided to report them to the FBI ,so I emailed them but got no response back. These people are ruthless and never give up. They are really convencing.Yes the numbers are 850-391-1385 and 508-480-5438 and I think this is one also 888-822-1161.These people should be put behind bars and never seen again. If anyone call you and tells you , you won anything Hang up and never talk to them again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2012 06:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-SWEEPSTAKES-MEGA-MILLIONS-CASH-AWARDS/internet/US-SWEEPSTAKES-MEGA-MILLIONS-CASH-AWARDS-BRAD-NUBI-PRIZE-MANGER-I-WAS-TOLD-THAT-MY-NAME-848646. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US SWEEPSTAKES MEGA MILLIONS @ CASH AWARDS