depth

• Submitted: Fri, November 25, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, November 25, 2011

• Reported By: jb_here — Upland California USA
US Salon Supply, LLC
5047 W. Main St. Suite 258 Kalamazoo, MI 49009 Internet, California United States of America

US Salon Supply, LLC Horrible Customer Order and Received Broken Item Internet, California

I placed my order with this company on 11/9/11 and received an e-mail confirmation that I would be receiving a tracking number within the next few days. After about 5 days, I still had not received the tracking number but I didn't think too much about it; I figured I'd start taking action if I did not receive my item within 4 to 7 days as was stated in the confirmation e-mail.

Finally, on 11/18, after STILL not having received my item, I decided to e-mail US Salon for the tracking number so I could find out what the hold up was. A few hours later, they e-mailed me back with a link to the tracking number. When I pressed the link, it took me to some bogus page that stated there was no such tracking number. I looked at the e-mail again and saw that they had just BARELY shipped my item THAT day - on the 18th!! I guess my e-mail must've WOKE someone up over there to *HELLO* send out the order already.

So I e-mailed them back asking why they waited 9 days to ship my order out and that I would never use their company again. The e-mail I got back stated: "As always, it is our pleasure to assist in any way possible!" What kind of kooky company responds to a complaint like THAT?! What kind of operation IS this??!

Surprisingly, I received my item a few days later. When I opened the package, the box my item was in was pretty smashed up. And when I tried to use the item, it was BROKEN! I had ordered a top of the line product and they sent it to me like THAT.

Anyway, PLEASE, PLEASE adhere to my story and to what others have written about this ripoff company. They are not professional and they do not care about their customers or their customers' needs; to be quite honest, it doesn't even sound like REAL people even work there...more like malfunctioned robots or something...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2011 05:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Salon-Supply-LLC/Internet-California-/US-Salon-Supply-LLC-Horrible-Customer-Order-and-Received-Broken-Item-Internet-Californ-801730. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Salon Supply, LLC